Your Unique Vision + Our Expert Capabilities
Galapagos offers design, planning, options and possibilities that other venues can't even dream of.
Our flexible and adaptive thinking makes planning a truly inclusive process, and our clear pricing structure means we'll never show up with an unexpected fee for something you expect. You can depend on our experience to guide you through the pricing and options that will make your wedding, and all the planning, coordination and management of your event, a wonderful success and a inclusive, fun process.
Galapagos provided us with a backdrop that really matched what we wanted to say about us as a couple: that we love New York, and that we are creative, unique, and in love!" — BLINKY & ANTHONY, MARRIED AT GALAPAGOS 2009
- Personalized planning and coordination of your wedding and reception
- Our Standard open bar with option to add mid-range and top shelf selections
- All glassware, from martini glasses to Champagne flutes to pint glasses
- Our formal and cocktail seating plans include all the tables and chairs or ottomans you'll need
- Four dozen elegant floating candles for the lake and dozens of hanging candles for the walls are available for a small fee. Think romantic, beautiful candles floating on the lake, and your event being wrapped by almost 200 glowing candles!
- Use of our digital projector and screen, microphones, sound system, and professional lighting complete with a staff technician who's part of the planning and runs the equipment day-of
Galapagos Event Staff:
- A manager dedicated to your event
- A full bar staff including bartenders, cocktail waitresses, and barbacks appropriate for the size of your event
- A lighting and sound expert to manage the technical needs of your ceremony, reception, and entertainment narratives
- A door person to ensure your event stays private
The Galapagos Bridal Suite:
The Bridal Suite is a beautiful 1000 sq. ft loft apartment on the second floor of Galapagos complete with a kitchen, bathroom, and mirrors. It's perfect for Brides, Grooms, Moms, Bridesmaids or Best Men and Family to assemble in, and for a small fee is available to you all night for breaks, privacy and refreshing. Our staff is happy to serve you there.
What's more, if you choose to get ready on-site, by definition you can't be late, and if you forget something it's right upstairs.